We sincerely value the partnerships and relationships we build within the professional community, and we make certain there are multiple avenues that we can work together.
Please call our Director of Business Development, to schedule an appointment with one of our Community Liaisons so that we can further discuss the types of opportunities available, as well as highlight different issues regarding mental and behavioral health.
The following opportunities below are just several aspects of what we are looking for:
- Partnering with Medical Hospitals for tele psychiatry, providing on-site assessments, bed availability to meet your behavioral health challenges and more.
- Partnering with local mental health providers for referrals from our facilities for outpatient and follow-up therapy, CEUs, assessments or second opinions for your clients, communication regarding your client during and after treatment and more.
- Partnering with police departments to provide quick and easy process for involuntary holds and other situations.
- Partnering with physicians to ensure you receive communication regarding your patient during and after treatment, assessments or second opinions for your patient’s behavioral health issues and more.
- Partnering with school counselor and teachers to provide education and warning signs regarding students with potential mental health issues, provide communication and school work reports regarding students that completed treatment and more.
Not all mental health or behavioral health issues are created equal, which is why it is important to gather as much knowledge as possible when it comes to treating everything from suicide prevention to depression.